Discover Houses for Rent in Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Brown Deer is in Milwaukee County. Nearby cities include River Hills, Glendale and Fox Point. The quaint city is a stone's throw away from the shore, which makes seasonal activities such as swimming and fishing easily accessible. Nature enthusiasts will be in their element in Brown Deer, as it's dotted in parks and lakes. Pop into the Milwaukee Public Museum to glimpse at the past of the area. The establishment boasts three floors of exhibits, and a butterfly garden. It's just one reason why Brown Deer is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Brown Deer
- Stop by North Point Light House to view the 19th-century structure. When you're done exploring its maritime museum, head outdoors to watch the sun set over the lakes.
- Bring your kids to Betty Brinn Children's Museum, where you they can play in a number of pretend businesses including the Harley Davidson motorcycle dealership, a TV studio and a pizza factory.
- Pop into Poco Loco for some delicious Mexican fare. The establishment's menu consists of a wide assortment of traditional items - tacos, enchiladas, ceviche and of course guacamole.
- If you're in the mood for seafood, head to River Lane Inn. The upscale dining establishment has Friday fish fries.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about local government, upcoming events or to get the link to the city's social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Check out the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce to learn about the business sector of the city, or if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization. The site also has a calendar of events.