Explore Houses for Rent in Cudahy, Wisconsin
Cudahy is in Milwaukee County. Nearby cities include Oak Creek, South Milwaukee and Greendale. The city is a stone's throw away from downtown Milwaukee, which emulates a youthful, lively vibe. Head into the city to explore its intrinsic art exhibits, collection of charming cafes and diverse dining scene. Motorcycle buffs should explore the collection of more than 400 motorcycles at the Harley Davidson Museum. The thriving scene is just one reason why Cudahy is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Cudahy
- Peruse The Shops of Grand Avenue that dot the streets just beyond Interstate 794. It's home to department stores, children's and adult's apparel stores and several restaurants and cafes, including Cajun Gourmet Grill and Culver's.
- There are plenty of outdoor places to explore in Wisconsin. Take a hike through the scenic forests or cast your fishing lines in one of the Great Lakes.
- Plan a trip to Spooner, Hayward, Siren or Rib Lake so you can take an ATV and UTV tour of the respective cities. Bring a towel because you're going to get muddy.
- Pick up local veggies and fruits at the Cudahy farmers market, which is expected to open summer 2015.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for inquiries about local government or to access agendas and minutes. On the website you'll also find an events calendar.
- Check out the South Shore Chamber of Commerce to learn more about local business or if you'd like to become a member of the organization. The site offers a number of suggestions on how you can get involved with your new community.