Explore Houses for Rent in Greenfield, Wisconsin
Greenfield is in Milwaukee County. Nearby cities include Franklin, Muskego and Big Bend. Greenfield is a stone's throw away from all of the excitement and family-friend activities offered in Milwaukee. Spend weekends exploring the city or stick around town. Catch the festivals that take place practically every summer. Some must-sees include the Summer Soulstice Music Festival, Lakefront Festival of Arts and Bastille Days which boast Parisian pastries and live music. These festivals are why Greenfield is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Greenfield
- Take advantage of the abundant cultural activities in the area. Tour the Haggerty Museum of Art's Fishman Collection or Norton Collection. Pop into the West Allis Historical Society to peruse antique dolls, toys, tools and a blacksmith shop.
- Hit the town to sample some of Milwaukee's finest food and libations. Morel, is a new spot lauded for its locally sourced carrots, beets, apples and other veggies. Try the house-cured ham or beef cheek if you're feeling adventurous.
- Spend a weekend in Sheboygan to explore its Bookworm Gardens. It's a two-acre garden about an hour from Milwaukee. It was designed to spark children's imagination. Make a pit stop at the Above & Beyond Children's Museum on your way out of town
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're considering moving to Greenfield. The site has helpful resources pertaining to local government, as well as an up-to-date events calendar.
- Peruse the School District of Greenfield's website to see where your kids can go to school.
- Check out the Greenfield Chamber of Commerce website to learn about businesses in the area, or if for registration information. The organization also offers a regular city newsletter, as well as an overview of Greenfield, including departments, directors and history.