Discover Houses For Rent in Hartford, Wisconsin
Hartford is in Dodge and Washington counties. Nearby cities include Slinger, Rubicon and Cedar Lake. Hartford is a lovely place for families looking for homes for rent. It's home to the Wisconsin Automotive Museum, where children can look at more than 100 different kinds of cars and a 250-ton stem locomotive and train layout. Hartford also boasts an eclectic mix of restaurants and charming shops where you can find just about any type of fare you're craving.
Fun Facts about Hartford
- The Schauer Arts & Activities Center is a 571-seat theater where spectators can enjoy a musical or theatrical performance. There's a list of showings available on the establishment's website.
- New residents should sign up for classes and activities through the Hartford Area Parks & Recreation department. It's a great opportunity to meet new friends and introduce your child to other little ones in the area.
- Unwind after a long days work at the Kettle Moraine State Forest. The 446-acre natural facility boasts hiking trails and breathtaking views. Visitors can swim, job, fish or simply explore the grounds. Pack a picnic and make a day of it.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for information on the parks and recreation department, or to learn more about what life is like in Hartford.
- If you're moving to town with children, you might find a quick visit to the Hartford School Districts' website helpful. There you'll find the organization's mission statement, a blurb about Hartford and a list of resources and registration information.
- Thinking of starting your own business in town? Head to the Hartford Chamber of Commerce for helpful resources. On their site you can find out how to become a member of the organization.