Explore Houses for Rent in Jackson, Wisconsin
Jackson is in Washington County. Nearby cities include Slinger, Cedar Lake and Germantown. The city borders the Jackson Marsh Sate Natural Area. Created in 1994, the community comprises a forest of silver maples, a white cedar-tamarack swamp and a thin layer of shrubbery. It serves as as home to animals, like the broad-winged hawk, scarlet tanager and blue-winged mourning. This natural amenity is just one reason why Jackson is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Jackson
- Local festivals are a must if you live in Jackson. Sample classic European fare and beer at the annual German Fest. Other lively spectacles include the Festivals of Cedarburg and the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center.
- Beer aficionados will appreciate the proximity to Riverside Brewery & Restaurant. Stop in for a tour or belly up to the bar for Friday fish fries or to wet your whistle with a home-brewed beverage.
- The Jail House Restaurant is located in a building that dates back to the early 1800s. The swanky spot has been lauded for its passionate chefs, sassy staff and classic cocktails. The on-site bakery sells whole cakes and pies. Perfect for a special event!
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about life in Jackson. The site has helpful links for new residents, such as an events calendar, local publications and village departments.
- Check out the West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to become a member of the organization. The website is also a great tool to learn more about business in the area, or to find lodging and dining in town. There's also an events calendar on the home page.