Explore Houses for Rent in Janesville, Wisconsin
Janesville is in Rock County. Nearby cities include Milton, Fulton and Avalon. Janesville is a diverse city that's made up of more than 64 parks, a number of reputable schools, small and large business and a plethora of cultural and recreational facilities. There's also plenty of opportunity to maintain a well-balanced, healthy and active lifestyle. Join a local gym, hit the tennis courts or sign up for a sports team. In the summers, the community opens its pool to the public. These amenities are just one reason why Janesville is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Janesville
- If you love Mexican food, you'll find there's plenty in Janesville. Make a reservation at the Hacienda Real Mexican Restaurant, which serves refreshing margaritas and a variety of Tex Mex dishes or pop into Cozumel Mexican Restaurant. There you'll find burritos, margaritas and a relaxing environment.
- Don't miss the Tall Arts Festival hosted by the Rock County Historical Society. The annual event has been going on for more than 57 years, and more than 100 different artists and 3,000 visitors attend.
- Head to the Wisconsin Wine & Cheese Chalet to get your hands on some locally sourced cheeses, mustards and cranberries. The establishment puts out five cheese samples to try on a daily basis.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about the city's history. The site a great resource for new members because it has a section on visitor's information and one for city government.
- Check out School District of Janesville if you have children who you'd like to enroll in school. The website has a list of employees as well as links to each school.