Discover Houses for Rent in Canton, GA
Located just outside of Atlanta and a short drive away from Augusta, homes for rent in Canton are spacious, convenient and give you the opportunity to enjoy the best of both the suburbs and city life.
Kid-Friendly Activities Near Canton Homes for Rent
- Your children may be a bit on the rowdy side, but you can help them get out that energy with a visit to Farmer Sue at the Art Barn. While you're there, your children can get in touch with their creative sides.
- If you want to spark your children's imaginations and explore more areas around your Canton home for rent, consider visiting the Crescent Farm Historical Center, which also offers an exhibition center.
Where to PlanÂ Date Night Near Canton Rentals
- Even with kids, it's important to keep the romance alive in whatever ways you can, which is why a trip to local eateries like Downtown Kitchen, Zaxby's or O'Charley's can be a great way to make the most of your night on the town.
- Do you and your partner love to hear live music? If so, consider heading to the Historic Canton Theatre to attend concerts or fine art performances during the year.
- If you're interested in taking your sweetheart out for an afternoon, you may want to explore the grounds at the Fairways of Canton, which offers an 18-hole, 6,500-yard golf course.
What You Need to Know About Living in Canton
- Canton can be a great place to raise your children, but to help make your transition easier, you may need a little bit of support. Whether you're searching for emergency confirmations, garbage collection schedules or more information about community recycling programs, head to the official city websiteÂ to learn more!
- Canton has terrific attractions, and if you have visiting relatives, you can take them to explore the Cherokee Arts Center, Cherokee County History Museum or Funk Heritage Center.