608 Houses for Rent in Sahuarita, Arizona
Number of Bedrooms
Sahuarita House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Find Houses for Rent in Sahuarita, AZ
Sahuarita, Ariz., is approximately a 20-minute drive south of Tucson and less than an hour from the Nogales, Mexico Port of Entry. People interested in local homes for rent have a variety of options to choose from, as the town has three master-planned communities (Madera Highlands, Quail Creek and Rancho Sahuarita) and 11 smaller neighborhoods.
What Should Renters Know About Sahuarita?
- Officially incorporated in 1994, the town of Sahuarita operates under the council-manager form of government and has a mayor, a vice mayor and five town council members.
- The town is served by the Sahuarita Unified School District, which is composed of eight public schools and three private and charter schools.
- For non-drivers or people who simply don't want the hassle of taking out the car, Sahuarita offers Dial-A-Ride and Sun Shuttle transit services.
Resources for Sahuarita Residents
- Sahuarita's official website is a hub of information about the local government, town services, community life and doing business in the area. It's also the place to access the town's monthly newsletter, The Sahuarita Scene.
- The Sahuarita Sun is the primary news source for local residents.
Things to Do in and Around Sahuarita
Sahuarita is home to several parks, including the 22-acre Anamax Park, which boasts a 5,000-square-foot recreation center, baseball, football and soccer fields, a skate area, a dog park, several picnic areas and more. If you're looking for a quiet place to relax, Sahuarita Lake Park may be more your speed, with its 10-acre lake and family fishing opportunities. For family fun, head to the annual Sahuarita Pecan Festival held in the fall. People eager to venture outside of town have a number of attractions to choose from, including Pena Blanca Lake, Madera Canyon, Mount Lemmon, the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory at Mount Hopkins and Tubac, the oldest Spanish settlement in the Southwest.