Explore Houses for Rent in Waddell, AZ
Blending the charm of neighboring Phoenix with the appeal and comfort of the suburbs, Waddell homes for rent can be ideal for growing families or commuters looking to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Family-Friendly Activities Around Waddell Homes for Rent
- White Tank Branch Library and Nature Center - Stimulate your child's active imagination and help him or her learn more about the outside world at this engaging destination.
- AMF Peoria Lanes Bowling Center - Work on your score and create a family ritual with visits to this nearby bowling alley.
- Falcon Dunes Golf Course - The little ones are sure to develop a lifelong affinity for golf at this sprawling course.
- Heritage Park - Take the kids for a walk and consider planning a fun-filled picnic in this scenic stretch of greenery.
Key Tips for New Waddell Renters
- Knowing the hours of your local post office can be important if you're moving from a city or town outside of the immediate area. The post office in Waddell is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with an hour break from noon to 1 p.m. On Saturdays, the office is open from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Waddell has a small selection of schools, including Mountain View School and Shadow Ridge High School.
Must-Try Restaurants Near Waddell Rentals
- Vogue Bistro - With a menu that includes creme brulee and duck confit, Vogue Bistro can be an upscale selection for business lunches or quick afternoon getaways throughout the week.
- Dillon's Restaurant - Want to leave the kids wide-eyed and enraptured for days to come? With a shark tank, zoo, aquarium and a savory selection of fried chicken, this family restaurant can be a solid choice no matter what the occasion.
- Amuse Bouche - Looking for a nearby restaurant for date nights with your partner? Amuse Bouche can be an intimate yet affordable option for your evenings out on the town.