Uncover Houses for Rent in Riverside, MO
The city of Riverside, Mo., offers a number of attractive homes for rent within sight of the Missouri River and easy access to the water. It also sits close to Kansas City, adding additional events and activities for local residents.
Top 3 Ways Riverside Renters can Get Outdoors
- The city has a number of parks for local renters to enjoy. On the southern edge of the city, along the Missouri River, is E. H. Young Riverfront Park. Closer to the center of the community sits Renner Brenner Park.
- For those interested in a hike, the Missouri Riverfront Trail provides a peaceful walking path along the riverbank with beautiful views.
- Residents looking for a swim in the summer months may also want to visit the local community center, which features a 3,750-square-foot swimming pool. It also includes a pair of meeting rooms that can be reserved for various events.
How Riverside Renters can Keep a Healthy Body and Mind
- Rentals in the city are located in the Park Hill School District - one of the top-rated districts in the area. The district was the first ever to win the Missouri Quality Award for its high performance, and has won multiple other awards as well.
- The city offers subsidies for local renters to join local fitness clubs or gyms at reduced prices, which makes staying in shape that much easier.
Things to Do in Riverside
The city hosts a number of annual events, which are always a popular draw for local renters. The festivals and celebrations range from community theater and movie nights to Riverfest and the Scottish Highland Games. To help keep up with all of the events around town, residents can follow the city's Facebook page.