Track Down Houses for Rent in Concord, NC
Just beyond the outskirts of Charlotte, N.C., you'll find Concord homes for rent. These are located about a 30-minute drive from the city and are an ideal spot for families to get comfortable. The city's downtown is more than just historic, it's also home to a great shopping strip, live entertainment and more.
Facts Concord Renters Need to Know
- The City of Concord Parks and Recreation Department keeps up three gyms that are located throughout the city. These areas provide the perfect spot for children and adults to partake in a number of community events. In addition to seasonal offerings, there are sports teams hosted by the department that your children are sure to want to sign up for.
- The Annual Mayor's Golf Tournament is held in September at the Rocky River Golf Club. This is a great opportunity for local residents to come out and support youth programs in Concord. Year-round, this facility offers wonderful greens for seasoned athletes and newcomers to the sport.
3 Key Resources for Residents of Concord Rentals
- The Concord Fire Department regularly offers residents opportunities for Life Safety EducationÂ - just contact the administrators online for further information.
- Your children will attend one of the schools located in the Cabarrus County Schools district - where faculty and staff are happy to help and answer any questions regarding students' educations and progress.
- Residents who have any issues with sewer backups or other water services can contact the Wastewater Resources department.
What to Do in Concord
Whenever you're looking for something to do with your children, you'll be able to find an educational option inÂ Concord. Some of the must-visit locations include the Concord and Backing Up Classics Auto museums, Cabarrus Arts Council, Davis Theater and the Old Courthouse Theatre.