135 Houses for Rent in Topeka, Kansas
Number of Bedrooms
Topeka House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Topeka, Kansas
Topeka is in Shawnee County. Nearby cities include Lawrence, Clinton and Osage City. The city's 60 minutes from Kansas City, which touts a wide array of family-friendly activities. Pop into the vibrant hub to sample its collection of interesting restaurants, charming shops and museums. If you live near Kansas City, you must take advantage of its cultural opportunities, including seasonal festivals. KC Irish Fest boasts music, a joyous atmosphere and delicious food. Living so close to Kansas City, where there's always something going on, is just one reason why Topeka is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Topeka
- Dine at the Blind Tiger Brewery and Restaurant to get your fix of traditional American fare, including pulled pork sandwiches and homemade brews.
- If you're celebrating a special occasion, make a reservation at Rowhouse Restaurant - an upscale eater known for its six-course menu and wine selection.
- Coffee lovers can get their daily buzz from PT's at College Hill or Juli's Coffee and Bistro. Both locales offer delicious cups of coffee and a small assortment of sandwiches and baked goods.
- Tour the Kansas Children's Discovery Center's collection of hands-on exhibits. Kids can dabble in mechanics, art and other fields.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating. Search for what you're looking for by using the search bar on the homepage or bounce around the website to get a better understanding of the area.
- Visit the Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce for all things business. You can also learn how to become a member or get information regarding community events via the site.