211 Houses for Rent in Wichita, Kansas
Number of Bedrooms
Wichita House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Wichita, Kansas
Wichita is in Sedgwick County. Nearby cities include Andover, Goddard and Haysville. The city is a metropolitan area situated on the Arkansas River. At every turn, you'll encounter a piece of Wichita's diverse dining scene, eclectic shopping options and interesting museums. Coffee lovers will be in heaven living in Wichita because there are so many places to go for that daily cup of joe. One of the neatest cafes in the area is Fresh Roast Coffee Company - a niche shop that's only open on Saturdays. Plan your weekend accordingly so you can get a delicious espresso for the road. The beans are roasted the day before they're made into your favorite caffeinated concoction. Living near this gem is merely one reason why Wichita is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Wichita
- Don't miss the Kansas State Fair, which is one of the highlights of the year. The diverse event touts all things farm-related, fantastic fair food and live music. The theme for 2015 is "Fried N' Joy."
- If you're into horticulture, tour the sprawling floral arrangements at Botanica. In addition to the gardens, the facility boasts a butterfly house where you can go inside and see the stunning creatures in their natural state.
- Foodies should make it a point to try Taste and See - Wichita's very own Latin American tapas bar. It's one of the few places you can get yucca seven days a week.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about moving to the area. It's a great resource for new members of the community because it has information about nearly everything from politics to recreation.
- Check out the Wichita Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the business aspect of the community, or if you want to become a member.