Explore Houses for Rent in Georgetown, Kentucky
Georgetown is in Scott County. Nearby cities include Lexington, Leesburg and Millville. The city's 30 minutes from Frankfort, which is a charming metropolitan area where you can indulge in shopping, fancy meals out and educational activities. Upon arrival, fuel up with some good java from Kentucky Coffeetree Cafe on West Broadway Street, then meander to local museums to absorb some knowledge. Living so close to this locale is just one reason why Georgetown is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun facts about Georgetown
- Bourbon fanatics must pay a visit to the Buffalo Trace Distillery to see how the delicious creation is made. The tour and tasting are both free, leaving you with plenty of money for more exploring.
- The Highland Renaissance Festival is an excuse to sip delicious beers and indulge in irresistible fair food. Bring some spending money for new medieval drab.
- The Kentucky Military History Museum is the perfect place to brush up on some Civil War knowledge. It's decked out with war medals, muskets and other soldier memorabilia. You can squeeze it all in under 60 minutes, which makes this a great way to kick off or end a family day.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd thinking about relocating. The site is a great resource for new and existing residents because it tells the story of the community's fruition and offers helpful resources.
- Check out the Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce to get a closer look at the business aspect of the area. On the site, you can view the organization's newsletter or find out how to become a member.