Discover Houses for Rent in Lexington, Kentucky
Lexington is in Fayette County. Nearby cities include Paris, Georgetown and Richmond. The city is known as the "Horse Capital of the World." It's nestled right in the heart of the Bluegrass region that Kentucky is known for. Between flashy festivals, a dynamic dining scene and interesting attractions, there's always something to do if you live in the area. Jump right into the area's proudest feature by taking a horse farm tour. To learn about Lexington's historical background, explore its rolling hills and Civil War sites. Lexington is the perfect place for families looking for homes for rent because it's a contemporary city shrouded in historic charm.
Fun Facts about Lexington
- If you'd like to see where some of the most prominent people in America are laid to rest, visit Daniel Boone's Grave, which is also where Paul Sawyier, Joel Hart and Vice President Richard M. Johnson are buried.
- Looking for a place to grab lunch? Try Wine and Market - one of the area's best kept secrets that touts hand-picked varietals and a fantastic sandwich assortment.
- Mark your calendars for the Crave Lexington Food and Music Festival that comes to town once a year. You'll encounter culinary creations like scallop bacon pizza and pulled pork sandwiches.
Information for Renters
- Visit Lexington's official website if you're considering moving to town. It's the perfect resource for new residents, as it offers details on the community and useful tools to get acclimated to a new place.
- Check out The Greater Lexington Chamber of Commerce for more information on the business aspect of town. You can also learn how to become a member.