194 Houses for Rent in Newport, Kentucky
Number of Bedrooms
Newport House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Newport, Kentucky
Newport is in Campbell County. Nearby cities include Covington, Dayton and Bellevue. The city is 10 minutes from Cincinnati - a cultural hub that boasts an eclectic dining scene, quirky cafes and excellent shopping. Because Cincinnati is a stone's throw away, it's easy to stop in for post-work food and drinks or to plan a weekend escape without the hassle of excessive planning. Living so close to this cosmopolitan gem is just one reason why Newport is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Newport
- Pooch lovers can connect at Washington Park, a verdant dog park dotted with fountains and pretty flowers. It offers the perfect view of Music Hall, making it a nice spot for a picnic and some relaxation.
- Fuel your city endeavors by sampling BLOC Coffee Company in the heart of Cincinnati. The charming locale serves a variety of coffee-based concoctions including classics like lattes.
- The Cincinnati Chocolate Festival is a must-see event of the year if you have a sweet tooth. Stop by to try chocolate-covered cherries and other delectable indulgences.
- The Cincinnati International Wine Festival is the place to go if you have an affinity for bottled varietals.
- For delicious Mexican fare, try Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, which serves classics like chips and salsa, and margaritas.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating. The site is a great tool to get to know the community and all it has to offer.
- Check out the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the business sector of the city. The website posts upcoming events and membership information.