Discover Houses for Rent in Newport, Kentucky
Newport is in Campbell County. Nearby cities include Covington, Dayton and Bellevue. The city is 10 minutes from Cincinnati - a cultural hub that boasts an eclectic dining scene, quirky cafes and excellent shopping. Because Cincinnati is a stone's throw away, it's easy to stop in for post-work food and drinks or to plan a weekend escape without the hassle of excessive planning. Living so close to this cosmopolitan gem is just one reason why Newport is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Newport
- Pooch lovers can connect at Washington Park, a verdant dog park dotted with fountains and pretty flowers. It offers the perfect view of Music Hall, making it a nice spot for a picnic and some relaxation.
- Fuel your city endeavors by sampling BLOC Coffee Company in the heart of Cincinnati. The charming locale serves a variety of coffee-based concoctions including classics like lattes.
- The Cincinnati Chocolate Festival is a must-see event of the year if you have a sweet tooth. Stop by to try chocolate-covered cherries and other delectable indulgences.
- The Cincinnati International Wine Festival is the place to go if you have an affinity for bottled varietals.
- For delicious Mexican fare, try Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, which serves classics like chips and salsa, and margaritas.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating. The site is a great tool to get to know the community and all it has to offer.
- Check out the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the business sector of the city. The website posts upcoming events and membership information.