Discover Houses for Rent in Nicholasville, Kentucky
Nicholasville is in Jessamine County. Nearby cities include Wilmore, Keene and Pinckard. The city is less than 2 hours from Cincinnati, which means residents are just a short drive away from all of the exciting opportunities in the metropolis. Plan a weekend escape so you can soak up the sprawling city's offerings. It boasts interesting museums, ongoing events and lush restaurants. If you have a hankering for southern fare, Eli's BBQ is a must. The city-based eatery boasts al fresco dining and friendly service. Living close to Cincinnati is just one reason why Nicholasville is the perfect place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Nicholasville
- Plan your trip to The Queen City accordingly so you can catch a ball game at the Great American Ball Park, which is the home field of the Cincinnati Reds. It opened in 2003 to replace Cinergy Field.
- If you prefer reading in a cafe, Common Grounds Coffee House is the place to go. The Lexington-based locale has a seating area that's perfect for doing some work or catching up with old friends over a cup of joe.
- Looking for a place where you can find proper Mexican food? Try Mi Pequena Hacienda, which is lauded for its authentic options.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're on the fence about relocating. The site can direct you to a number of resources and tools that can sway your decision.
- Check out the Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce for a better understanding of the business aspect of town. You can also learn how to become a member or catch one of the organization's events.