273 Houses for Rent in Prospect, Kentucky
Number of Bedrooms
Prospect House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Prospect, Kentucky
Prospect is a neighborhood of Louisville, which is in Oldham County. Nearby cities include Watson, River Bluff and Charlestown. It's the perfect spot for families who are looking for homes for rent because it's close enough to the heart of the city that you can enjoy its offerings, yet far enough away that you can soak up the solitude of the countryside. There's always something going on in Louisville from ongoing educational programs to seasonal events. The metropolitan area boasts an eclectic dining scene, diverse bars and interesting museums.
Fun Facts about Prospect
- For a tasty breakfast and stiff cup of coffee head to Prospect Cafe located just off US highway 42.
- The Commonwealth Tap is a great spot to unwind after a long day of work. Stop into the locale to sample its medley of craft beers, fine wines and bourbons.
- Foodies should check out The Blackstone Grille where you can find modern American dishes like lobster wontons and seafood tacos.
- Head to Louisville for Thunder Over Louisville, which is one of the largest firework shows in the country. What better way to celebrate America's birthday than with an elaborate display?
- The NuLu Fest is something to love about Louisville. It's a local art festival where you can sample tasty fair food, buy exotic drab and brush elbows with other art-minded individuals.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about moving to town. Its resources may help support your decision.
- Check out the Prospect Area Chamber of Commerce to learn about business opportunities in the area. You can also find out how to become a member, which is the perfect way to meet new friends in the community.