Houses for Rent in Lake St. Louis, MO
Between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64, just 40 minutes from St. Louis, you'll find Lake St. Louis, a lakeside community that continues to grow. Part of St. Charles County, the area has been attracting people looking for homes for rent since the 1960s. One reason people seek this community out is its vast selection of recreational facilities, from gorgeous golf courses to beaches where you can swim and sunbathe. There's something for everyone.
Fun Facts About Lake St. Louis
- Lake St. Louis is home to some of the best shopping in St. Charles County with its three major centers of commerce. Check out the Shoppes at Lake Saint Louis, The Meadows and the Shoppes at Hawk Ridge for a wide variety of stores and merchandise.
- Consider stopping by the National Equestrian Center as you're exploring Lake St. Louis. Choose from a huge selection of equestrian and dog shows at the two indoor arenas, where you'll also find concession stands for mid-event snacks.
Resources for Renters
- The Lake St. Louis website is an excellent place to find vital information such as public notices, contact details for different departments and useful forms. You can also find volunteer opportunities, job openings and upcoming events in the town.
- Students who live in Lake St. Louis often attend the Wentzville R-IV Public School District. Scroll through the district's website for information about the various schools, administrative departments and the Parent Portal, which allows online meal payments. There are a few private schools and higher education institutions in the area as well.
- St. Louis news organizations are a great source of happenings in Lake St. Louis, such as the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and NBC's KSDK Channel 5 station.