Discover Houses for Rent in Cleveland, Tennessee
Cleveland is in Bradley County. Nearby cities include Wildwood Lake, South Cleveland and Ooltewah. Cleveland is comprised of a number of public facilities, including the Cleveland Bradley County Public Library. The library hosts special programs from FAFSA assistance seminars to book clubs. Additionally, Cleveland is home to The Museum Center at 5ive Points, located on Inman Street East. Pottery, beadwork and hunting prowess that once belonged to Native Americans are on display there. These establishments are just one reason why Cleveland is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Cleveland
- Take in the natural beauty at the Blue Hole Spring, located at Red Clay State Historic Park. The landmark forms a pool that runs into Mill Creek.
- Go whitewater rafting on class three and four rapids at the Ocoee River. In 1996, the body of water was the site of the Olympic Whitewater Competition.
- Biking, hiking, fishing, camping and canoeing are all available in the Ocoee Region. On site, there are walking trails that suit every fitness level, from beginner to expert.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in Cleveland, from CBC Cleveland to Aubrey's Restaurant.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the history of Cleveland, or if you're a new resident seeking information on extracurricular activities that are held throughout the area.
- Check out Cleveland City Schools' website if you have children you'd like to enroll for classes. The site posts school hours and announcements regarding delayed openings or other changes in the normal schedule.