236 Houses for Rent in Knoxville, Tennessee
Number of Bedrooms
Knoxville House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Knoxville, Tennessee
Knoxville is in Knox County. Nearby cities include Seymour, Maryville and Walland. It's home to the Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum, which puts on a number of sporting events, including everything from dance competitions to the "Clogging Champions of America." Get your tickets online and early, so your show doesn't sell out! After you're done, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants that dot the city. For a quick bite, stop at Chick-fil-A, Burger King or Arby's. If you want a sit-down meal, make your way to Calhoun's on the River or Mahogany's. Having these amenities in your own backyard is just one reason why Knoxville is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why you should call it your next home.
Fun Facts about Knoxville
- The center point of Knoxville is the University of Tennessee, which gives the area a very youthful, energetic feel. The facility puts on a number of events that are open to the general public. Take a tour through campus or keep an eye out for these upcoming events.
- Catch the Rhythm N' Blooms Festival, a three-day celebration that takes place each spring. Visitors can count on live music as well as plenty of food.
- Get a glimpse of Knoxville's rich past on the Civil War Driving Tour. Cruise by General Longstreet's headquarters, Fort Dickerson and the spot where the Battle of Fort Sanders took place.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the area. The site posts upcoming events and information on local politics.
- Check out the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce for more on business and fun in Knoxville. Access other websites via the site that provide tourism information.