171 Houses for Rent in Clinton, Tennessee
Number of Bedrooms
Clinton House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Clinton, Tennessee
Clinton is in Anderson County. Nearby cities include Briceville, Rocky Top and Oak Ridge. Clinton is comprised of a community center, which offers plenty of options for residents of all ages, and a number of other local businesses. At the center, you can go bowling, swimming at the indoor pool or walking around the facility. Clinton Youth Basketball is a kids' league offered in town. Spectators are welcome to each game for a $2 admission. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the Melton Hill Golf and Country Club. The athletic opportunities offered in Clinton are just one reason why it's a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why it's a nice place to rent.
Fun Facts about Clinton
- Take a tour of a Smithsonian-affiliated facility, the Museum of Appalachia located on Andersonville Highway. In addition to its displays, the museum hosts special events. In April it will hold Sheep Shearing Day that will entail demonstrations with wool.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of Clinton's many restaurants. You can have your pick from options spanning Mexican, Chinese, Italian and American.
- Spend a day at the American Museum of Science and Energy, which offers hands-on activities at the Exploration Station. Kids can play around with static electricity and robotics.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about Clinton's history or if you'd like to access a city directory. You can also access employment applications on the site.
- Check out the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce website to find out how you can become a member of the organization, or if you're interested in information relevant to businesses in the area.