Discover Houses for Rent in Collierville, Tennessee
Collierville is in Shelby County. Nearby cities include Germantown, Olive Branch and East Memphis. The city is about a half hour away from Memphis, a city rich in culture and arts. It's home to The Pink Palace, which is a planetarium, IMAX theater and collection of exhibits all under one roof. People also travel to Memphis to explore the Memphis Zoo, where more than 3,500 species, from flamingos to polar bears, live. With so much to do, you may want to take several trips to the area. Its proximity is just one reason why Collierville is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. Get to know a little more about the city.
Fun Facts about Collierville
- Carriage Crossing is the place to get your shopping done if you live in the area. There you'll find just about everything you'll need with stores that span culinary, apparel and home goods needs. The mall is open until 9 p.m. most days.
- The Silver Caboose Restaurant and Soda Fountain is a family-owned establishment that serves home cooked meals every day of the week. If you're on the go, you can pick something up from the Side Car Market, located within the restaurant.
- The city is dotted in parks, that make great stop offs for picnics and sports games. Visit Halle Park or H.W Cox Park, which are both within the city's limits.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about local government, or for a brief history overview of Collierville.
- Head to Collierville Schools website to find out how to enroll your children in the public schools in town. The site also offers news and events relevant to Collierville.