Explore Houses for Rent in Charlestown, South Carolina
Charlestown is in Charlestown County. Nearby cities include Hanahan, North Charleston and Goose Creek. Charlestown is known for its gorgeous layout. Visitors from all over frequent the city to marvel its historic cobblestone streets, pre-Civil War era buildings and beautiful parks. There is always something to do in the area, which is just one reason why its great for families looking for homes for rent. Conde Nast ranked Charleston as the No. 1 city in the U.S. for the fourth year. As stated by the publication, the city boasts "a celebrated restaurant community and mannerly people."
Fun Facts about Charlestown
- Picking a restaurant is the hardest part about dining out in Charlestown because there are too many good options! R Kitchen on Rutledge Ave. has five stars on Yelp and is lauded for its extraordinary concept.
- Foodies mark your calendars for the annual Charleston Food and Wine Festival, which offers complimentary beer at the Biergarten, wine samplings at the Rose Garden and plenty of other culinary delights.
- Get acquainted with the area by hopping aboard a boat, van or carriage tour, which promises to provide insight and entertainment.
- Caffeine addicts can get their fixes and then some at the Christophe Artisan Chocolatier-Patissier on Society Street. Indulge in a rich chocolate while you sip your morning coffee.
Information for Renters
- Visit Charleston's official website if you're thinking about relocating. It's a great way to get a better understanding of the area's layout, government and community.
- Check out the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce to learn how to become a member of the organization, which is a great way to meet new people in the area. The site also has the chamber's annual business plan and initiatives.