215 Houses for Rent in Morgantown, West Virginia
Number of Bedrooms
Morgantown House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Morgantown, West Virginia
Morgantown is in Monongalia County. Nearby cities include Brookhaven, Star City and Kingwood. The city is right on the Maryland and Pennsylvania borders and is a stone's throw away from Ohio. It's central location make it easy to pack up and take a mini-vacation during a long weekend. There's plenty to keep locals busy. The downtown area is dotted in adorable shops and trendy restaurants. The large student community give the city its young and vibrant vibe, which is just one reason why Morgantown is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Morgantown
- If you have an affinity for ethnic cuisine, Black Bear Burritos is a must. Enjoy a tasty spinach quesadilla and locally-brewed beer over some live music.
- M.T. Pockets Theatre Company hosts quirky and poetic productions. Grab tickets to the show in advance via the box office or website.
- Plan a stay in Pittsburg in May so you can catch the city's annual Pittsburgh Wine Festival. More than 600 wines from 32 countries area available for sampling.
- It's easy to stay healthy in Morgantown because the city has so many fitness programs and facilities geared to people of all ages. Children will love the area's many playgrounds and parks and one of the coolest features - Marilla pool. It has not one, but two waterslides.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if Morgantown seems like a place you could call home. The website is a great starting point for prospects, as it has information on the city's government and leisurely offerings.
- Check out the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce to get a better understanding of the area's economic layout. If you've always wanted to be an advocate for your community, joining the organization might be right for you.