271 Houses For Rent in West Lafayette, IN
Number of Bedrooms
West Lafayette House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in West Lafeyette, IN
West Lafeyette is a city in Tippacanoe County and is 65 miles northwest of Chicago. Homes for rent in the area give families the opportunity to explore and learn all that there is to do. Families can check out the Columbian Park Zoo, which holds 190 animals and has more than 90 different species. There's a good chance you may see an animal you've never seen up close before. Take a trip to the Celery Bog, which has more than 95 acres of wetlands that people can explore. Walk along the trails and enjoy scenic views and a vast array of bird species.
Facts for Renters
- This city is home to an antique trail, allowing anyone with a love a history to feel right at home. The trail has more than 20 antique stores that people can check out, all with their own unique treasures.
- Families can visit the well-known Clegg Memorial Gardens, which offer up plenty of trails decorated with wildflowers to walk. People can also take in the views from the trails, which sit right next to Wildcat Creek.
- Love art and going outdoors? Why not enjoy both? Take a trip to The Outdoor Art Trail, which has several different types of fountains and structures that people can stop and take a look at. The coolest thing about it is you don't need tickets and can go at any time!
- If you like brewery tours, visit the People's Brewing Company right in town, which offers people a tour of the facility as well as a tasting of their brew.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know the area better or find out how to get involved in local government by visiting the West Lafeyette website.
- Figure out how good local schools are in the area or when children can start by checking out the West Lafeyette Community School Corporation.
- Learn all there is to do in the region by picking up a copy of the Lafeyette Journal & Courier.