Explore Houses for Rent in Dundalk, MD
Living in a fast-paced and vibrant city like Baltimore can be exciting for some, but those who are searching for a scenic, tranquil environment to settle down may be better suited to a community like Dundalk. With homes for rent in Dundalk, it's possible for commuters to enjoy the best of both worlds - the creature comforts of the city, along with the peaceful trappings of suburban living.
3 Things Dundalk Renters Should Keep in Mind
- Named after Dundalk, Ireland, the area later known as Dundalk was first explored in 1608 by John Smith, and was given its distinctive moniker by an Irish immigrant in the 19th century.
- In addition to being right on the Chesapeake Bay, Dundalk homes for rent are a short distance away from several major parks, including Chesterwood Park, Merritt Point Park, Turners Station Park and Stansbury Park, which could be ideal places to explore further.
- Public transportation is readily accessible in Dundalk, provided by the Maryland Transit Administration. Major lines within the community include routes 20, 10 and 4.
Essential Tips for Dundalk Renters
- For individuals who are planning to relocate to Dundalk, one of the best things to do to get started on the transition is to research the town. While Dundalk doesn't have an official website available, potential renters can learn more by getting information about Baltimore County.
- Renters in the Dundalk community can also benefit from knowing more about the local school system. Students in Dundalk are in the Baltimore County Public School System, and major secondary schools include Dundalk High School, Patapsco High School and Sparrows Point High School.
- Dundalk is also the location of a campus within the Community College of Baltimore system. The campus was once known as Dundalk Community College.