Find Terrific Houses for Rent in Rosedale, MD
Located on the Chesapeake Bay and within the borders of Baltimore County is Rosedale, an up-and-coming and beautiful community in eastern Maryland. There are plenty of homes for rent in this unincorporated area, while historic sites and natural attractions are plentiful within its borders and in the regions immediately surrounding Rosedale. Additionally, the commercial hub of Baltimore is just up the road.
Fun Facts About Rosedale
- Rosedale has a rich history largely because of its geographic location, as it's strategically located in the northwestern area of the Chesapeake Bay.
- The legendary Philadelphia Road, which was heavily trafficked around the time of the American Revolution, still runs through this community, but is now referred to as Maryland Route 7.
- Residents who will need to commute to Baltimore for work or leisure will be pleased to know that several buses operated by the Maryland Transit Administration run through the area.
- Several homes that were built before the Civil War remain in the area today.
Useful Resources and Links for Rosedale Renters
- Parents who are interested in learning more about educational opportunities in the area should refer to the Baltimore County Public Schools website.
- For information about utilities, public services and other amenities, residents will want to look at the official Baltimore County Government website.
- Up-to-date, local news stories can be read in the Baltimore Sun's Rosedale neighborhood page, which is available online for current and prospective residents.
What to Do in Rosedale
Rosedale isn't necessarily the most exciting place to visit, but it's certainly one of the more relaxing and welcoming communities to live in all of Baltimore County. Renters who want to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city, but still need easy access to major commercial hubs, should seriously consider living in Rosedale.