1,835 Houses for Rent in Bethesda, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Bethesda House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Bethesda, MD
Those who work in Washington, D.C., but don't want to deal with the hectic lifestyle that comes with living in the district may want to extend their search for homes for rent to include nearby suburbs. When researching these areas, Bethesda, Md., will likely be at the top of the list of potential places to call home. Its great location and exciting downtown area are major draws for new renters.
Important Things to Know About Bethesda
- Bethesda receives so much attention, one may think it was a large city. However, it's actually an unincorporated area in Montgomery County.
- The community has been recognized for its incredible amenities and ideal location on numerous occasions. It's been named one of CNN Money Magazine's 25 Top Earning Towns, mentioned on Forbes magazine's list of most livable cities and recognized by Forbes as one of America's most educated towns.
- Because Bethesda is so close to Washington, commuters can either drive or take the train for a relatively easy commute.
Resources for Potential Bethesda Renters
- Most parents send their children to Montgomery County Public Schools. The district website keeps parents and students informed about upcoming events, current news and district-wide happenings.
- The Montgomery County website has resources for renters moving into the area, as well as those who want to get involved locally.
Things to Do in Bethesda
Bethesda plans numerous events and festivals for its residents to take part in each year, which gives renters a chance to get to know others in the community and explore the area. The thriving downtown area is also popular among locals, as it offers numerous shopping and dining options that will keep families occupied for hours on end. This neighborhood is also filled with public art, giving it a unique feel.