196 Houses for Rent in Lutherville, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Lutherville House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Unique and Gorgeous Houses for Rent in Lutherville, MD
Although not the most well-known community in the state, Lutherville is a quaint, census-designated place that falls within the borders of greater Baltimore County. This entire region of the state is an excellent place to live, as there's never a shortage of things to do only a short trip away from the center of town, and there are certainly plenty of homes for rent to choose from for prospective residents.
Fun Facts and Notes on Living in Lutherville
- The Lutherville Historic District, a national historic site, is located within the area and was first established in 1852. In 1972, the National Register of Historic Places added Lutherville's main district to its list.
- Renters with cars will have no trouble getting around Lutherville as well as the surrounding areas in Baltimore County, as several major roads pass through this community.
- Public transit is also available in Lutherville, with the Maryland Transit Administration running its light rail line and several bus routes through the area.
- Countless other structures included in the historic register are still standing in Lutherville, including the Church of the Holy Comforter and Oak Grove.
Resources and Links for Lutherville Residents
- Parents who want to learn more about education in the area should refer to the Baltimore County Public Schools website.
- For information about amenities and public services, residents will want to check out the official Baltimore County website.
- Up-to-date, local news stories can be found through the Lutherville-Timonium Patch.
Thing to Do in Lutherville
Maryland is truly an eclectic state, as its communities have a variety of unique personalities. Lutherville is a testament to that, and can be an exceptional place to live for those who are fond of history and want to be close to Baltimore.