384 Houses for Rent in Woodlawn, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Woodlawn House Options
Looking for more?
Find Great Houses For Rent in Woodlawn, MD
Woodlawn, Md., is one of the most popular places in Baltimore County. Although it's unincorporated, it's an emerging community that many people of note have taken an interest in. Those looking for homes for rent in Woodlawn will find themselves in an important part of the country, as many government agencies operate out of the area. They'll also find an area that's garnered the attention of several celebrities.
Interesting Facts About Woodlawn
- Woodlawn has many famous residents, particularly in the entertainment industry. Comedian and Academy Award-winning actress Mo'Nique lives there, as does former Def Jam president Kevin Liles.
- Many refer to Woodlawn as Security, Md. Due to its close proximity to Washington, D.C., important government agencies are headquartered here, including the Social Security Administration and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Important Resources Regarding Woodlawn
- Woodlawn is a part of Baltimore County and Greater Catonsville. The Catonsville Chamber of Commerce site is a great place for business owners and professionals living in the area to obtain important information about their community.
- The Baltimore County official website contains important information, phone numbers, addresses, event dates and other resources that residents in Woodlawn need in their daily lives.
- The Baltimore County Public Schools website is important for parents to be mindful of, as they can not only help new families settling in the area find the right school for their children, but they can offer important information regarding schedules or any emergencies.
Things to Do in and Around Woodlawn
- The Security Square Mall is one of the largest malls in the area, containing more than 100 shops and restaurants. It's a great place to meet up with friends or family for shopping, dining or just spending time together.
- The Maryland Transit Administration allows residents to travel to some of the biggest cities in the country. Baltimore and Washington, D.C., are both a quick train ride away and residents can travel to these areas for fun day trips or mini vacations.
Additional Houses For Rent
Common questions asked in Woodlawn, Maryland
🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Woodlawn, Maryland?
Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Woodlawn. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500
🏠 How big of a rental house can I afford?
Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Woodlawn, Maryland. Or you can search for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft.
🏠 How can I find a rental house in a specific school district?
Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Within Woodlawn we have 384 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district.