Discover Houses for Rent in Benton Harbor, Minnesota
Benton Harbor is in Silver Beach County Park. Nearby cities include Benton Heights, St. Joseph and Shoreham. The city is nestled just along Lake Michigan, one of the five Great Lakes of North America. It's known for having stunning beaches, which makes for a perfect place to unwind. The scenic area is the perfect place to see the fall foliage or watch a sunset or sunrise. This natural amenity is just one reason why Benton Harbor is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Benton Harbor
- Explore the Jean Klock Park, which includes a boardwalk, volleyball courts, an observation tower, pavilion, bathhouse, concession area, playground and picnic shelters.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Charlie's Piggin' N' Grinnin' serves original family recipes. Their motto is "Nothin' to hide, sauce on the side." Their menu has everything from homemade chili to sandwiches to baby back ribs and tips.
- Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the Harbor Shores Golf Club. The 18-hole course has hosted the Senior PGA Championship in 2012 and 2014, and it will again in 2016 and 2018. Members can stop into the country club for a glass of wine and a sit-down meal.
Information for Renters
- Visit Michigan.org to learn more about the local weather and other activities to do in the area.
- Check out MLive.com to get your local news for the area. The site posts everything from photo galleries to feature stories and weather. Additionally, you can get the scoop on high school sports and lifestyle information.