284 Houses For Rent in Moorhead, MN
Number of Bedrooms
Moorhead House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Moorhead
Moorhead is in Clay County. Nearby cities include Fargo, Dilworth and West Fargo. Moorhead is just minutes away from Hector International Airport, which is convenient if you travel often for work. North Dakota State University is located just on the outskirts of Moorhead. It was ranked by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education in the top 108 public and private universities in the country. The National Science Foundation ranked several programs in the Top 100 as well. In addition to these facilities, Moorhead is composed of a number of local businesses including restaurants, gyms and a golf course. This well-rounded city is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Moorhead
- Several museums dot the area, including the Rourke Art Museum, Plains Art Museum and the Heritage Hjemkomst Interpretive Center. A 20th Century Collection which includes pieces by Pablo Picasso, Roy Lichtenstein and Joan Miro are on display at The Rourke.
- A number of restaurants are in Moorhead and surrounding cities. You can pick out the toppings for your own pasta by adding meatballs, mushrooms, chicken, sausage and other items to your dish at the Speak Easy Restaurant and Lounge. It's open for lunch and dinner as well as catered events.
- The Comstock House, located in Moorhead, was built in 1883. It was home to Solomon G. Comstock and his family. The design of the home is a blend of Queen Anne and Eastlake designs.
Information for Renters
- Check out Moorhead's official website if you'd like to learn more about the city's culture, history and government.
- Visit the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to become a member of the organization or if you're just looking for information on businesses in the area.