Find Houses for Rent in St. Paul, MN
Known as "The most livable city in America," Minnesota's capital of St. Paul is one of the country's great cultural treasures and most comfortable communities. With nationally renowned arts, theater, dining and more, the riverfront city is pulsing with life even as homes for rent in its neighborhoods offer calm, quiet living.
Top 3 Things St. Paul Renters Should Know
- Designated as the capital of Minnesota in 1849, St. Paul is full of important historical landmarks, with a multitude of entries on the National Register of Historic Places.
- St. Paul is home to some of the country's biggest companies, including 3M and Ecolab.
- St. Paul is frequently rated as one of the top cities in the country, landing accolades such as the "No. 1 Cleanest Metro Area" from Travel + Leisure magazine, the "Third Least Stressed City" from the American Psychological Association and the "Fourth Greenest City in America" from National Geographic magazine.
Top 3 Resources for St. Paul Renters
- Access government services on the City of St. Paul's official website and stay up to date on the latest from City Hall by following the city's official Twitter account, @cityofsaintpaul.
- Follow the local news by reading St. Paul's award-winning newspaper, the Pioneer Press.
- Find the latest news and enrollment information on the Saint Paul Public Schools website.
Things to Do in St. Paul
With more than 52,000 theater seats, three museums, active visual arts communities and renowned performance ensembles such as the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra and Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion," St. Paul is the arts and culture capital of the Midwest. Families can enjoy outings to see Minnesota Wild hockey games or dine at one of the city's many celebrated restaurants. And, with ample parkland, attractions such as the Como Zoo and a dramatic riverfront landscape, there are plenty of reasons for families to head outside as well.