Locate Houses for Rent in Chester Springs, PA
The historic community of Chester Springs is unique among many of the small towns that dot the Pennsylvania landscape. Chester Springs is an unincorporated community in Chester County, which means it falls under the umbrella of the West Pikeland Township. Homes for rent in this quiet community allow residents to enjoy the peace of living in a small town, but still provides easy access to major highways.
3 Key Facts About Chester Springs
- Chester Springs is one of the communities served by the Downingtown Area School District, which includes more than a dozen institutions - providing a unique learning environment for every type of student.
- The Historic Yellow Springs organization is dedicated to preserve the Yellow Springs Village, which is located in Chester Springs. The site includes historic churches that were established in the 1770s, the first military hospital in North America and other unique structures.
- Chester Springs is located about 32 miles west of Philadelphia. The trip between the small community and the larger metro is about 45 minutes, but it passes quickly on Interstate 76.
Resources for Chester Springs Renters
- Visitors and new residents in Chester Springs may not realize it's part of the West Pikeland Township, which is why it's important to visit the township's official website to learn about community programs.
- Residents with children who want to stay abreast of what their kids are learning, major events in the school year and how to best contact staff and administrators can visit the Downingtown Area School District website.
What to Do in and Around Chester Springs
The community of Chester Springs is often a quiet place, which means if residents or visitors want some excitement they may have to travel outside to one of the larger nearby towns or even make a day trip to Philadelphia.