Discover Houses for Rent in Kingsport, Tennessee
Kingsport is in Sullivan, which is in Hawkins and Washington counties. It's located just along the Virginia state line. Nearby cities include Bloomingdale, Church Hill and Colonial Heights. Kingsport is home to Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium, a 3500-acre nature preserve where visitors can explore the grounds on their own terms or take a guided tour. In addition to the planetarium, the facility also has an adventure course. This amenity is just one reason why Kingsport is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why it's a nice place to live.
Fun Facts about Kingsport
- Head to Purple Cow for some burgers, fries and shakes. The fast food restaurant is just down the road from Stone East Plaza Shopping Center and Hobby Lobby.
- Take a stroll through the Hammond House, which is on the National Register of Historic Places. It's filled with antique furnishings, including a working foot-pump organ.
- Check out Warriors' Park State Park, where you can enjoy biking, hiking, swimming and bird watching, golfing and horseback riding.
- Retailers are in abundance in the area, as its dotted with big-name stores and specialty retailers. Arts, entertainment and recreation goods can be found at Up Against the Wall Gallery.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the community, including cultural arts, historic places and the Kingsport city schools. The site also has a portal that can be used for paying bills or applying for jobs.
- Check out the Kingsport Chamber of Commerce for a look at downtown Kingsport, or if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization. Community information, like where to find dining and lodging in town are also posted on the site.