Find Houses for Rent in Cedar Park, TX
Cedar Park, Texas, offers families looking for homes for rent affordable activities like sporting events and recreation opportunities.
Interesting Information for Renters to Know About Cedar Park
- Cedar Park is located in Central Texas and is one of the fastest-growing suburbs in the United States.
- The city is less than a 20-minute drive from the Texas capital of Austin. Founded in 1887 and later incorporated in 1973, Cedar Park has become the third-largest city in the Austin area.
- Cedar Park is within the Texas Hill Country and the Lower Colorado River Lake System, offering beautiful scenery and 860 acres of park space.
- The city has been named by Family Circle magazine as one of the "Top 10 Places to Raise a Family."
- Cedar Park is home to the American Hockey League team the Texas Stars, which is a top affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars.
Key Resources for Cedar Park Renters
Things to Do in Cedar Park
- Biking, hiking, water sports and other recreation opportunities exist for local renters in Cedar Park. The community's various parks offer fun family activities. Twin Lakes Park, for example, has a swimming pool, sports field and an archery range.
- The Thirsty Oaks Wine Trail is also located near Cedar Park and includes stops at three local wineries.
- The Hill Country Flyer, a vintage train, is one of Cedar Park's key attractions, and offers seasonal theme rides throughout the years.