694 Houses for Rent in Kennedale, Texas
Number of Bedrooms
Kennedale House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Find the Right House for Rent in Kennedale, TX
In 2012, Kennedale, Texas, was awarded the Community Spotlight Award from the Greater Fort Worth Builder's Association. This is just one of the many signs that this is the perfect area for families who are looking for homes for rent. Here, you're less than a 30-minute drive away from Arlington, and only 10 miles from Fort Worth. Nestled between these towns, Kennedale residents will find a plethora of activities to partake in as part of the community.
What All Kennedale Renters Need to Know
- The Kennedale Independent School District implemented the State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness program. This is a great way for teachers to ensure that their students - grades three through eight - are progressing at the appropriate pace.
- Kennedale Chamber of Commerce is proudly responsible for setting up events for the local business community, such as regular networking luncheons and the Small Biz & Technology Conference.
- Rodgers Farm, Sonora and TownCenter parks are all maintained by the Parks and Recreation Department, and offer great outdoor areas for families to enjoy quality time together, playing games like disc golf.
The Best Resources for Residents of Kennedale Rentals
- Residents of Kennedale can register with the city's Blackboard Connect account so they are kept in the loop regarding any emergency alerts in the area.
- In order to set up utility services, you will have to connect with the Utility Billing Department. You are required to bring a valid driver's license or state issued ID, a copy of the lease for your Kennedale house for rent and a $150 security deposit.
- The Public Works Department covers all issues related to the local parks, streets, water and wastewater, and can be contacted online.
Things to Do While Living in Kennedale Homes for Rent
The City of Kennedale puts on a number of community events that will provide you and your family with ample opportunities for getting to know your neighbors. A few of the must-sees include Art in the Park and the Bring It! recycling event.