Find Houses for Rent in Seagoville, TX
Seagoville homes for rent are located in Dallas County and just 20 miles away from the city itself. This means that there are a number of departments and services that residents can take advantage of in the area. In 2012, the Seagoville Police Department was named Agency of the Year by the North Central Texas Council of Governments thanks to the local communications center, which helps those in need of 9-1-1 assistance.
What Every Seagoville Renter Must Know
- Head to the City of Seagoville's website, and you can sign up to be kept up to date regarding council meetings and more via email.
- Children will attend schools in the Dallas Independent School District, which is dedicated to impacting the lives of its students through the Dallas Board of Trustees' core beliefs and Principles of Public Service.
- There are seven city parks that are maintained by the Parks and Recreation Department. These make up a total of 150 acres for families to enjoy the outdoors while fishing, playing baseball or tennis, picnicking or venturing out on the walking trails.
Key Resources for Residents of Seagoville Rentals
- The Public Works Department keeps Seagoville's streets, water and sewage systems maintained, and can be contacted online with any questions, concerns or comments.
- Tots, teens and adults will all want to take advantage of the community programs that are provided and put on at the Seagoville Public Library, which is open Monday through Saturday.
- The Fire Department keeps six full-time firefighters on staff per shift, and these men and women are dedicated to maintaining courage, confidence, discipline and teamwork while on the job.
What to Do For Fun in Seagoville
Each November, the residents of Seagoville take part in Arbor Day celebrations, where the community comes together to join in on family-oriented educational activities that focus on keeping the city beautiful. And, come December, there are plenty of events to ring in the New Year.