74 Apartments For Rent in Claymont, DE

Sort: Best Match
Results Per Page: 30
1-30 of 74 properties

Page 1 of 3

Nearby Zip Codes

Apartments for Rent in Claymont, DE

Claymont is a small town in Delaware with a population of approximately 9,000. Families with young children are commonplace, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, while young adults appear in smaller numbers. The majority of residents own their homes in Claymont, and 36% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,018 a month is just below the state average.

Claymont has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, chosen by 40% of workers, while public transit is used by only 3% of the town. Not many workers commute on foot.

Claymont has a high number of residents older than 25 who possess a high school degree or equivalent (24%) compared to the national average. Additionally, 10% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Claymont residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 16% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 8% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Claymont workers take home an average annual income of about $69,000, slightly less than their peers elsewhere in Delaware. The town's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).

Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Network of Sites
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Showing 0 of 74