Discover Houses for Rent in Newark, Delaware
Newark is in New Castle County. Nearby cities include Glasgow, North East and Pike Creek. The city's about halfway between Baltimore and Philadelphia. The University of Delaware is one of the focal points of town, drawing in students from all over the state and country, giving the city a lively vibe. In addition to this facility, Newark is home to many interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. There's always something to do, which is just one reason why Newark is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Newark
- If you're looking for a new breakfast place, consider making Hot Bagels your number one spot. The locale touts delicious bagels, coffee and tea. All bagels and creams are made fresh daily without any preservatives.
- Grab a bite to eat at Two Stones Pub - one of the city's best eateries. It's the perfect spot for any occasion whether you just need to unwind after a day at the office or you're celebrating a birthday. Take advantage of the pub's happy hour where you can get $3 pints.
- The Delaware Saengerbund Oktoberfest is one of the highlights of the year. It boasts live music, delicious beer and incredible food.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about moving to Newark. Perusing the site can give you a better understanding of what it's like to live in the area. The site has everything from government information to upcoming events.
- Check out the Newark Chamber of Commerce if you're considering joining the organization. It's a great way to advocate for local businesses and meet other people who live in Newark.