Discover Houses for Rent in Dover, Delaware
Dover is in Kent County. Nearby cities include Milford, Denton and Centreville. The city's minutes from New Jersey and less than 3 hours from New York City, making it easy to head into the Big Apple for some excitement. Take advantage of its interesting museums and untouchable dining scene that includes restaurants owned by world famous chefs like David Chang. Living so close to New York City is just one reason why Dover is a great place for families looking for homes for rent. Explore the city so you can soak up its history and culture.
Fun Facts about Dover
- El Nopal is one of Dover's best eateries. The in-and-out style Mexican restaurant and bar touts authentic fare at competitive prices.
- The Governor's Cafe is another great spot to grab some food. It's the perfect place get brunch on the weekends or a cup of coffee and bowl of soup on your lunch break. The crab pretzel is a must.
- The Biggs Museum of American Art is a free establishment that boasts unique and interesting displays of local artwork.
- If you love quirky outings, check out The First State Heritage Park, which is known for offering tours guided by people in costumes.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're considering relocating. The site has a directory, information about town meetings and a link specific to visitors.
- Check out the Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce for a better understanding of local businesses in the area. Joining the organization is a great way to meet members of the community and advocate for what you believe in.