356 Houses for Rent in Champaign, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Champaign House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Champaign, Illinois
Champaign is located in Champaign County. Nearby cities include Urbana and Savoy. It's about five minutes away from the University of Illinois, which is a research-focused institution. The Chicago location was founded in 1982 and includes a medical center campus and a navy pier campus. Last year, more than 27,500 people attended the school. In addition to higher education, Champaign has plenty of opportunity through primary and secondary schools. A main goal of the Champaign Unit 4 School District is to provide students with knowledge, skills and the right mindset to thrive in a changing world. In addition to educational opportunities, Champaign has a wide array of activities for families, which is why it's great for people who are looking for homes for rent. Explore all that the area has to offer!
Fun Facts about Champaign
- Check out the vibrant downtown area of Champaign, where a number of special events take place. For the past 13 years, the city has held a parade of lights during the holiday season.
- Whether you're a book worm, fashionista or just a window shopper, Champaign has stores and boutiques for everyone. Visit the John Addams Book Shop to find new releases. The store also has book signings from time to time.
- Grab a bite to eat at the Esquire Lounge, which is located on North Walnut. The restaurant has outdoor seating, and a full menu that includes sandwiches, burgers, steak and fish. They've been in business since 1975.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local events, the different parts of town and to learn about government and city council.
- Check out the Champaign Unit 4 School District website if you'd like to find out about enrollment and information on each school.