92 Houses for Rent in Independence, Kentucky
Number of Bedrooms
Independence House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Independence, Kentucky
Independence is in Kenton County. Nearby cities include Florence, Union and Erlanger. The city is 25 minutes from Cincinnati, making it easy to stop in to try a new restaurant or to stay for a weekend getaway. Eli's BBQ is one of the culinary highlights of Cincinnati, as it's lauded for delicious meals and al fresco dining. Once a summer, the downtown area transforms into a music arena for the Midpoint Music Festival, which hosts well-known national acts and some local artists too. Living so close to Cincinnati is just one reason why Independence is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Independence
- There are local festivals for seemingly every indulgence. If you have a sweet tooth, the Cincinnati Chocolate Festival is a must-see. If you're more partial to wine, check out the Cincinnati International Wine Festival where you can try sumptuous varietals and food.
- Art lovers should tour the Cincinnati Art Museum, which boasts contemporary pieces, sculptures and paintings. The facility's own terrace cafe is open the majority of the day, making it convenient to get a cup of coffee before checking out the art.
- The Blue Manatee cafe and bookstore is the perfect place to spend an afternoon. Parents can sip tea and coffee while the kids explore the establishment's reading options.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about the area. The site can give you a better idea of what it's like to live in Independence and has resources to help you with relocating.
- Check out the Independence Chamber of Commerce to learn about the business side of town. You can also learn how to become a member by visiting the site.