832 Houses for Rent in Bladensburg, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Bladensburg House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Bladensburg, MD
While the town of Bladensburg embraces its historic past, that hasn't stopped it from welcoming the future with open arms. That's one of the characteristics that makes homes for rent in Bladensburg so desirable. Combine that with a reputation for family-friendliness, and Bladensburg is the perfect spot for parents with younger children.
What Bladensburg Renters Need to Know
- Bladensburg's location is ideal for those who want to be close to Washington, D.C., but reside in a quieter, more laid-back area. It sits on the Anacostia River and is located within Prince George's County.
- The community used to be an important shipping port, but even after its port closed, it remained a strategic town thanks to its close proximity to Washington, D.C.
- Even with its many amenities and busy atmosphere, Bladensburg retains its family-friendly appeal and encourages residents to get involved in the community.
Resources for Bladensburg Residents
- Bladensburg's website gives renters not only an overview of community history and significant historical sites in the area, but also has updates on current events and other town news.
- Local families typically send their children to Prince George's County Public Schools.
Things for Bladensburg Renters to Do
Bladensburg residents will be happy with the number of opportunities they have to enjoy the outdoors and some local wildlife. Bladensburg Waterfront Park sits on the Anacostia River and lets residents meander on the riverwalk, fish on the pier, take boats into the waterway or picnic nearby. There are also trails on which more active residents can walk, bike or run. The Battle of Bladensburg Visitor Center allows locals to explore some fascinating American history and learn about the battle that led to the destruction of the U.S. Capitol Building and the White House.