Find Houses for Rent in Burtonsville, MD
Burtonsville, Md., is a blossoming community within Montgomery County. More families are looking to Burtonsville when searching for homes for rent, thanks to its premiere location and exciting energy.
Top Things to Know Before Moving to Burtonsville
- Burtonsville is in the perfect spot for those who travel for work frequently. It's located between Washington, D.C., Annapolis and Baltimore, which is great for commuters and those who have family in other parts of the state.
- The community was named for Cornelius Burton. Burton was responsible for opening the first local post office in the early 1900s.
- Montgomery College has locations that are convenient for Burtonsville residents to access, making it easy for renters to start or complete a degree program.
Resources for Burtonsville Renters
- The Montgomery County website provides residents with the information they need to get involved with the community and find the latest news. Those who are active on social media can also connect with the county on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Most Burtonsville children attend Montgomery County Public Schools.
The Gazette, a news source that serves several communities around Burtonsville, keeps residents in the loop about interesting stories and events occurring around the area.
Things to Do in Burtonsville
Burtonsville may be a relatively quiet area, but there are plenty of things to keep residents busy in their spare time. There are numerous parks and fields within the county, making it ideal for families with young children who like to get out and explore. Those who want a vigorous workout can take to one of the many trails nearby for a brisk walk or jog. Those who want to enjoy the local history won't be disappointed by the activities available to them - Montgomery County boasts numerous heritage areas that allow residents to get up close with significant sites.