Explore Epic and Inviting Houses for Rent in Troy, MI
Although it's not a legendary, mythical city that was the site of countless battles and historic events, Michigan's Troy is one of the greatest places to live in the state, the region and the United States. There are a variety of homes for rent in this unique and green city, while it's located in Oakland County and considered to be a suburb of Detroit. Residents will likely love the fact that this city is far more environmentally friendly than others in the region.
What to Know About Troy
- It should come as no surprise that CNN Money Magazine ranked Troy in the top 25 best places to live in the nation, while it's one of the few in the state to make this prestigious list.
- Troy is known for its much greener environment when compared with other Midwestern cities, as well as its robust community sports program and high-ranking public school system.
- Troy is home to the Somerset Mall, which has upscale shops and a variety of other resources for residents.
3 Resources for Prospective Troy Residents
- The Troy School District website provides information and links for parents who want to learn more about education in the city.
- Individuals who want to get a better idea of what amenities are offered through the public sector should check out the City of Troy government website.
- Up-to-date information about goings-on in the city can be accessed through the Troy Patch news website.
What to Do in Troy
Although there are countless attractions and points of interest outside of the city's borders, many residents enjoy the cleaner and more laid-back environment of Troy's downtown area. With restaurants, shops and bars, the nightlife in the city is exciting for renters of all ages.