Discover Houses for Rent in Rio Rancho, NM
Rio Rancho may not have a lengthy history like some cities, but that doesn't mean it isn't a desirable community. More families are seeking homes for rent in Rio Rancho thanks to its convenient location near Albuquerque, its warm climate and its rich cultural heritage. In fact, the city was listed on CNN Money magazine's list of 100 Best Places to Live.
Top 3 Things to Know About Rio Rancho
- While Native Americans were present in the area surrounding Rio Rancho for centuries, the city's emergence as a growing, urban community is relatively recent. Home building only started in the 1960s, but since then, the community has grown substantially.
- Rio Rancho may offer all the urban amenities its residents could ever need, but outdoorsy types will never feel like they're missing out on the beautiful landscapes and features. It's easy for locals to connect with nature and appreciate the spectacular environment that surrounds the community.
- While Rio Rancho is extremely close to Albuquerque, it's also not far from Santa Fe, putting it in a perfect location for those who want to experience something different on occasion.
Resources for Rio Rancho Renters
- The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce offers local business owners all the resources they need to launch an enterprise and ensure that they're doing everything they can to make their operation a success.
- Rio Rancho is quickly adopting to new trends. Residents can keep up with the latest news and happenings by checking out the city's Facebook page or Twitter account.
Things to Do in Rio Rancho
Residents can never complain of boredom in Rio Rancho. With plenty of outdoor activities like hiking, biking and hot air ballooning, locals can enjoy the beautiful climate and appreciate the gorgeous area they live in.