Discover Houses for Rent in Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque is a beautiful city, but it's not just the spectacular landscapes that have people searching for homes for rent there. Countless activities, rich culture and delicious cuisine draw tourists to Albuquerque, but they also make the city a desirable area to live.
Top 3 Things to Know About Albuquerque
- The world's largest hot air balloon festival, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, is one of the largest and most well-known events in the area. It's a sight to behold, but it isn't the only time of year residents will see balloons floating above - hot air ballooning is a popular activity for both tourists and locals year-round.
- Albuquerque is home to several colleges, including the University of New Mexico and Brown Mackie College Albuquerque.
- Albuquerque's unique Southwestern culture can't be experienced elsewhere. While it's home to Native American, Hispanic and traditional American traditions, residents of many other backgrounds call the city home and introduce their own heritage to the area.
Resources for Albuquerque Renters
- The city's website and Twitter feed give residents the most up-to-date news, information on events and other resources.
- Albuquerque's newspaper, the Albuquerque Journal, provides renters with plenty of information about local happenings and stories.
Entertainment Options in Albuquerque
Albuquerque is a big, culturally significant city - there's always plenty for both residents and tourists to do. Those who want to explore the area's past and get more in-depth information on its heritage may spend afternoons exploring Old Town Albuquerque or visiting the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. But with all the beautiful weather the city experiences, renters won't want to be indoors all the time. Activities like biking, hiking, rafting and horseback riding are all options for adventurous families who want to get outside and enjoy their new community.