Find Houses for Rent in Ardmore, PA
Situated in the scenic rolling hills of Pennsylvania, the town of Ardmore provides residents with access to a thriving downtown community and to Philadelphia. Located in both Delaware and Montgomery counties, this sleepy suburb is a family-friendly town that has a number of attractive features. Those looking for homes for rent in Ardmore can enjoy the proximity of the big city while still experiencing the perks of a small community.
Key Facts About Ardmore
- Ardmore is located about 10 miles west of Philadelphia and is connected by many major routes as well as public transportation. The town is located on the SEPTA's R-5 Regional Rail Line, which links it and other surrounding western suburbs to Philadelphia. There are also multiple bus routes to and from the town to the major city and Amtrak's Keystone Service trains traveling between Harrisburg and New York City.
- Residents with children have a number of public school options, including six elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools. There are also many nearby private institutions in the area.
- There are three major hospitals in the immediate area of Ardmore, including the Bryn Mawr Hospital, Lankenau Hospital and Paoli Hospital. Each facility has a reputation for delivering excellent health care.
Important Resources for Ardmore Renters
- The Ardmore Initiative website provides locals and visitors with access to information about local events, the thriving downtown community as well as contact information for area services.
- Residents can stay up to date about the events being held in the community by following the Ardmore Initiative Facebook page.
What to Do in and Around Ardmore
Ardmore is an active community with plenty to do for locals during the week and on the weekends. The town has countless cute boutiques, entertainment venues and many family-oriented dining establishments. The walkable downtown center includes a number of attractions for residents of all ages.